FAQ (Translation, editing, proofreading and transcription)
If you have any questions regarding a project, please take a look at this FAQ to see if I can answer them. If not, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- You will email me the text that you would like me to work on. I will examine the text, look at the subject area, as well as its complexity and consider the deadline of the project.
- I will send you a quote based on the subject area and complexity of the project. You will need to confirm this before I start.
- If I am not the best fit for this project, I will suggest colleagues who are specialists in this field.
- Once you have confirmed the quote in writing, I will familiarise myself with the subject area and go through any additional materials that you have provided.
- To ensure that the project meets your requirements in terms of purpose and target audience, it is possible that I will need to contact you at certain stages of the project.
- I always deliver my translation on time and proofread it thoroughly. Your satisfaction with my work is of the utmost importance.
Depending on the complexity of the project, I can translate up to 2,500 words a day and edit or proofread up to 6000 words a day.
I work weekdays between 8.30am and 5pm (UK time). I will reply to emails within 24 hours on weekdays but usually sooner.
Please see my rates tab for more information.
I will always charge a fixed price to ensure that you know the cost of the project before I start.
Since each project is different, please contact me for a quote. An additional charge may apply for weekend projects.
Payment will need to be made via bank transfer .